CAN-ENG systems are usually supplied as totally automated, turn-key heat treating lines which include computer controlled loading systems, pre-wash stations, hardening furnaces, quench systems, post washer stations and tempering furnaces. Auxiliary equipment such as dephosphating systems, blackening systems, bin handling, bi-directional conveyors, atmosphere generators, automated part/bin bar coding and Level II automation PET™ system offering full SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) capabilities. PET™ system addresses specific needs of production scheduling, efficiency and process quality into the heat treat operations and can be included in a CAN-ENG furnace installation or added to others’ equipment.
Continuous Mesh Belt Furnace Systems Energy Reduction Systems (ERS™)
Our state-of-the-art combustion system integrates new self-recuperative burner technology which provides significant benefits in heating efficiency over conventional recuperative burner technology. To complement the self-recuperative burner technology, this system is fitted with a modern radiant tube heating system which provides improved system efficiencies and reduced emissions.
- ERS™ technology reduces the overall energy requirements, while maintaining the system's output capacity and product quality
- 20% reduction of overall CH4 consumption compared to conventional mesh belt systems
- Newly developed atmosphere recovery system reintroduces the heat source to the incoming product prior to entering the furnace
- Continuous preheating of in-going belt and work allows for energy recovery prior to entering the furnace
- Specially designed self recuperative burners integrate high velocity flue gas recirculation lowering NOx levels up to 50%
- Waste heat is reintroduced to auxiliary equipment for improved system efficiency
- Reduced heating times allow for additional production capacities
- Systems capable of obtaining CQI-9 compliance